CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Tagline

I am working on a tagline for my business cards and websites. Here are a few ideas. Tell me what you think. Help me tweak them or come up with something totally fresh!

Making Moments Last

When the moment is precious - Capture It!

Live It! Love It! Shoot It! (thought of by Charles and the one I'm leaning toward now)

I want to say something about how fast moments pass and capturing at least a small part of them to keep forever as a treasured memory! I am also trying to design a logo, so any ideas there would be well taken.
I am thinking of using ldphotography with big dots between the l and d and between the d and photography.

So there was my first post on my brand spankin' new photography blog. How about that?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

woot! :) Looks great---off to add you to bloglines. :)

Jaime said...

I like the Making Moments Last. But the Love It Live It Shoot It (Or was it Live It then Love it?) Anyway, I like both!