CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Diving In






Well, I have decided to wade into this photography business. I have a wonderful opportunity to shoot a wedding in December, and I can't wait!!! I may also be shooting my cousin's wedding on Labor Day weekend! Wow - how did this all start rolling?

Today I made my first major order as a photographer, and my husband says I need to make back what I have invested. This blog is one of the steps I am taking to eventually start marketing my business and posting my work!

Here is what I ordered:

580ex flash and Gary Fong diffuser
Canon Zoom Super Wide Angle EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Autofocus Lens
A veritcal grip
and 4 more GB of memory

I can't wait until they get here! My next big desire is a jessica claire shootsac! If you havn't ever visited her blog go at once to http://www.jessicaclaire.net/
After that go to the shootsac blog at http://www.shootsacblog.com/
My bag cover choice is "festive" although there are many incredible designs!


I can't figure out how to designate where a picture goes so that I can label what I am talking about. They all just pile at the top once I put them in?

0 comments: