CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Thank You Troops

I just wanted to put the word out that I will do a free portrait session for any military person along with their family before any military personnel goes over seas. I am so thankful for all of our troops and this is only one small thing that I can do to say thank you! This includes military being stationed over seas whether it is Germany, Iraq, Hawaii - wherever. Feel free to get the family together ages 0-105 and get a great family picture! I know that most of you have a send off party with family and friends, and I will be glad to come do the portraits then while everyone is together. This session includes a high resolution disc with all images captured during the session.

THANK YOU TROOPS! WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU DO!

0 comments: