CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Site Down

http://www.lisadawngalleries.com/ is down for now. I am trying to make it better and more user friendly. It also needs a lot of updating.
My plan was to leave the site forwarded to the original site, but when I took on a new host now there is only an error message on the page. I've never actually created a web page before, and I am totally clueless!
If you know of a good resource or even where I need to start - chime in. I need a Nerd here!

For now you can visit the site by clicking here. It is under construction, so check back again soon to see what's new.

Also, I want to give a shout out to my wonderful mama who is actually on the web now! Waita Go mom!

* The website seems to be back up and running. I'll be adding new pictures a little at a time.

0 comments: